How much does a basement conversion cost?
The cost of a basement conversion will depend on a number of factors including:
- The size of the basement
- Whether it is necessary to lower the floor to provide adequate headroom
- Whether underpinning is required
- The condition of the basement - e.g. structural strength of floor slab, condition of walls
- The proposed quality of fittings and decor in the basement
- Access constraints etc...
For this reason the cost of a basement conversion can vary from as little as £10,000 for the conversion of a very small basement space to well over £100,000 for a large project involving the excavation of basement space where none previously existed (known as a 'basement dig-out'). To obtain a quotation from a basement conversion company, call us on 01403 210204 or use our enquiry form.